It is one thing that the majority of homeowners can agree on – we all wish we could have a more organized kitchen. The fact is that very often we have more kitchen items than we have space to store them, so things are left out on countertops and stacked in cabinets and drawers to maximize space. Danner’s Cabinet Shop can help you finally have the organized kitchen you are looking for. Our high-quality kitchen cabinets can be built to your unique specifications to give you the space that you need, where you need it. Here are some of our best kitchen cabinet organizer ideas that you can use!
1. The first idea is simple. Go through all of your kitchen utensils and get rid of anything that is no longer working or that you no longer use. Downsizing in your kitchen can go a long way toward helping you keep the items that you need as organized as possible.
2. Sort your items by function and try to keep like items together. When you decide you want to cook a meal, bake a cake or pour drinks for friends, it is helpful to have the items that you need stored together.
3. You can also stay organized by having a place for each item so that you do not have to waste time hunting for things in your own kitchen.
4. Use hooks where you can – there are often pockets of unused kitchen space that can be used efficiently with hooks that hang things like mugs that are hard to stack and take up a lot of space.
5. Many kitchens were built without enough storage or without the kind of storage needed by a homeowner. The cabinet makers at Danner’s Cabinet Shop can add storage to your kitchen that works for you. Because all of our cabinets are custom made, we can literally build storage that fits the size and shape of your kitchen.
Experienced Custom Cabinet Makers in MN
Danner’s Cabinet Shop has been helping Minnesota homeowners create a more organized and functional kitchen space for more than thirty years. Our team loves to help develop new ideas and can sit down with you and create a storage plan that will work for many years to come. We use only the highest quality wood and make each and every cabinet to exact specifications. Every single job is handmade, and we are committed to making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. If you are looking for ways to better organize your kitchen, call our team at Danner’s Cabinet Shop at 763-753-4002.